Hidden talent

when I grow up ....I always felt I am average....not a prodigy or something....
Even though we are all unique just like everyone else....
It makes me wonder if I am the typical joe....
who gonna be like everyone....
you were born to get a job.... work...pay the bills....have family etc etc
or maybe you are gay or single
who work...pay bills...party.....gym and get guys....
no matter what
is a endless cycle....
so I start to ponder....what is my skill or talent I am good at...

so far I feel ...
I was born empathetic....and a person with higher (EQ)
 I sense and analyze character people well...
quick learner...open minded ....I was mature too for my age.... people person and kinda lucky
 and I never knew intuition is a talent

 Intuition is a process that gives us the ability to know something directly without analytic reasoning, bridging the gap between the conscious and nonconscious parts of our mind, and also between instinct and reason.

all this time when things are just thrown to me when it comes to makes choices...
I Will somehow know what are the best answer....
when people told me to explain.....
at times I cant describe....I started explaining slowly the reason...the logic....how i felt....
and different piece START to add up ....then even I myself realize (that's why I chosen that option)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget