luxury Branding

Why do we need to use branding?
Products or services can be made attractive in multiple ways- branding is the most important. Good design, effective marketing, and inventive public relations campaigns can propel an average concept into the range of premium pricing. But how do you take a premium product and make it so attractive in the long term that people are willing to pay insane amounts of money for it? The answer is luxury branding.
What can branding do for a luxury product or service?
Even when service, quality, and design are in place, correct luxury branding adds true magic to the whole offering. It gives it’s product or service range character, uniqueness, and long-term connection. Without it, an aura of luxury lifestyle consumption can never be established with enough credibility to make it sell. To express it simply, it makes the offering more valuable in the eyes of the consumer. It removes limits on price and can drive up margins to never seen heights.
What are the basic components of luxury branding?
  •  The Logo 
  • A color palette
  • An iconic product
  • A legendary founder
  • The right celebrities to represent you
  • The right sponsorships
  • A specific set of values expressed in advertising

as you know I am creating my own brand call ' Haús Of Jin'



the packaging but it will be my logo of H which I have designed in my book which I will show u in the future


it is not an easy task to even produce a logo that will gonna be iconic and make everyone perceive as luxury knowing it only began this year i am not sure how long the brand will be established but do keep a lookout of the brand you be suprised what may makes this work is my passion and using the help of people I met in my life 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget