following trends ....

in my last interview as a fashion consultant which i was recommended by one agent that i only met her once ....see something in me which I myself did not know .... being a fashion consultant was not the path that i was capable to do as i have no fashion background.....I have certain disadvantage such as my red/green color defecienty......since after my high school i was turn down for many courses because of my disability....like not able to take any courses that will depends like color such as design, science, medical,and engineering.....which resulted me in taking business courses....

but i believe that god always have a plan.....


i was my own muse, experimental and choose to understand what work for me and even  following certain trend....


  • 16-19 years old-   street wear look (hip-hop era)

  • 20-24 years old - sporty looking , tight fitting clothes and  bright color blocking ( A& F and summer beach boys)


  • 26 ++ - minimalistic with a touch of conceptual design that doesnt overcome the person....prefer dark  fitted clothes , still love skinny jeans and biker bad boy look.....and well piece suit for certain occassion ..... still use traditionalist method as fundamental gauge....luxury goods that worth investing is iconic leather bag, wallet, jewelry  and watches



i guess trend will always be changing and is repetative it will be spendtrive to change your looks for every season....honestlty people who follows trend are people who are unsure about how fashion work....that is why there are 2 kind of people which is trendsetter and follower....

people always compliment how i look good but honestly is all learning and understanding what works and what doesn't work for me....when u find trends that resembles you....your confidence will grow and everything will falls in places....even till today i am still exploring new trend but is not a "must" just to fit in .....i know what i like and i know what works for me....maybe that is why now i am stylist and i never knew i have such talent and will become my career ....which i guess it is 10% of reaching my goals and dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget