never forget where your roots is



I guess being a 26 years old I kinda know what I want to do now  ...I start to realize it at my final year when I hang out with my older families member who have been working and my bf work colleague ask me  .... so what do you like to do after you graduate ? most  of the time I say I domt know maybe something has to do with marketing because is something I major in  or see how ?
.....and then being a deep thinker  I put a lot of deep thought AND start realizing time is running out and I cant keep saying that .....at first i was confused and lost ...so here are what I  did



  • what I like and don't like to do? dont want be like the others.....
  • what Is my strength and weakness? 
  • what is my work or things I did that was compliment? ideas...fashion advice....interior design...
  • when people ask me for advice usually what kind of advice ? opinion about how they look and which item is better or suits them because people see me with good taste
  • people see me or i see myself doing ? sales in luxury .....fashion .....


 I did not want to work office hours just like everyone else 9-5...weekends off as is getting more and more people in SINGAPORE and going out in weekends is "eye rolling" experience

 I can't see myself looking at computers like a zombie and ...

A slow career progression....and waking up to go work just to pay my bills.......

I decided to do something that I like which is in Fashion , Luxury and Service Industry . My sales and service have been the same and have always been compliment from different type of customer from fast consuming goods to mid Luxury....That is the reason why I want to do luxury retail as I have not experience and I have to  see whether my skills are versatile...but I believe it is ....my sales style is always been honesty.....and not pushy.....helping the customer attain what they looking for and personal advice about what looks better for the customer(if they ask) not sales speech give me better reward and achievement.....I rather sell something that I believe in and I wouldn't paint the sky and heaven just to hit sales target. I believe customer experience and long term relationship will boost my sales and the company eventually. ( treat me as a slow investor)....as I believe 'law of attraction' works


Many people do ask me why 'RETAIL' when you have a bachelor....I guess my honest answer....I believe that doing something you are good at.... you should embrace it and master it and proof to everyone ....through determination and  starting from the bottom of hierarchy..which is to be in the front end you will learn the most and as you climb you learn along the way and able to relate in their shoes ....I believe that the salesperson are as important as people from the office....they work longer hours....they are first contact when comes to customer....and believe me is difficult handling difficult customer...at the end of the day what they need is back end support and  emphatic leader that can voice up and always be in their side....when management ask why like this and that.....remember customer comes and go but your staff is the one who will remain faithful and will always bring the revenue.....


customer is not always right....that is like so 19--  wake up is a new era.....
I guess I believe in equality and rewarding individuals ....

lets put into a idioms .... from a small plant it blossom into a big trees with fruits and flowers which everyone can enjoy the end product....when a flower or fruit is plucked off from a tree the tree will be able to grow  it again ,your tree won't die however when the roots is cut off or you forget to water it....it affect the whole tree ....that is the most fundamental....never forget where your roots is

most upper management only know how to say but they never experience it....so how can they relate...

some people climb to the top and forget where they come from....

....i wanna  re-create the system and who knows change the service sector.....
you see .... maybe I Will be a spokesperson or interviewed in future hahaha ( long way to go)

Im not Joan of arc ...(not yet) ~madonna



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget