my achievement

we all have dreams and achievement we want to pursue .....at times it may sound impossible but I believe it all start with a simple planning like writing down.....as long there is action ..as long there is progression ....its what matter...




  • have ideal body( gym fit athletic body)
  • enter a peagant 
  • be in a magazine
  • have my own brand 
  • travel the world 
  • be successful and expert in the my industry
  • always learning and be humble
  • written a book
  • Give back to the people ( charity advocates)
  • become a brand ambassador
  • true friendship
  • get a tourbillon watch
  • have my own home
  • have a few home one a holiday home and one located at europe and nyc
  • do a public speech
  • inspire the new generation
  • get proposed and married 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget