My aspiration

what is your aspiration?

Most people do not know what is their aspiration in life.
some may want to be rich and not worry 
some wanted to be famous...
every person I believe has something deep in their heart
but certain factor made us harder or never to pursue it 
in the end, we live in the stigma of the repatative 9-5 job, surviving to pay the bills and a cycle of never-ending work that will never end.
for what purpose?
work never ends but our time is....  
and we ask our self..... is this aspiration was based on what your parents, lover or the society around you want....
are you living your life for yourself or for others...
just remember you have only one chance .....
do make it worth...
 so now let me ask you the question again....
 but allow me to to restructure the question....
 if money was not an issue what would your true aspiration be?



In 2017, I left the corporate world because I was unable to go further working in a company which consist too structural and political . maybe I do not wish to climb the corporate ladder knowingly it's gonna subject to certain behaviour. I guess what people say partly was true about me.....they are worried for me ....as I am so green ....that I will be eaten alive....through hardship that I face in life ..... I have become stronger and wanted to keep fighting for the future generation .my aspiration in life is Growth and to inspired our next generation to embrace their individuality and creativity which allows them to be prepared one day when they need to be on their own.

this is  what Haus of JIN
mission and values ....I know is gonna be a challenge to build my own brand but if I never try how would I know ....if it succeed or fail....it doesnt matter....I will learn from it as I am human and make a mistake....is a difficult route but .....one day at a time as long I am focused able to inspire people one at a time ...one country to another .... I will keep going .....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

Never forget