chapter 4 : our value define us....

As i grow up....
I never been the smartest....
I never been a person who are good or some might even say 'talented'
whether it comes to music
whether it comes to sports...
whether it comes to studies...
I would say I am average....and a person who use to be low self esteem....
here something that i am proud of though....
my values as  a person....
a person doesn't just grow up and learn the values
they do not learn cause being a stubborn human as we all are....
we tend to only learn the best when things get difficult....or near the edge
is all has to do with how you want to grow as person....
we tend to blame our upbringing  but every one has a choice ....
either we follow by influence or we told ourself we never want to be like that...
a person who is not good at studies does not mean they are stupid...they just required different learning or maybe they cant learn based on how society perceive
the society we live in are pressuring enough as we are define by grades, what we work as, how much you earn...etc
we are define by the people around us....
for once listen and ask yourself.....is your life anyway....
what are your values....
not monetary value or asset.....

with good value and everything just kinda work somehow...

what is my value....well my values is simple and achievable...
it took some time too but some I did not realize I have it but some i learn as I grow up

I never forget where my roots is....
I believe there is good in every people....no bad people....just wrong situation...
I believe in equality.....
I believe that when you help someone it is more rewarding....
do  not blame your upbringing  or is anyone fault....you decide your own fate....
everyone has a choice....
It is ok to cry and be weak ....because sometime we been too strong for too long...
respect people .....no matter what.....even if they don't respect you....is your value...
do not let them bring you down to their level and lose that value....
and always learn to put yourself in their shoes before judging...
and lasty  to be balance ....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget