love....

https://fansoop.com/2016/04/pv-utada-hikaru-manatsu-no-tooriame-subbed/




very meaningful music video by utada hikaru from japan she never fail to touch me and the videos practically talk about moments that we enjoy with our love one that become just distant memories. maybe at times circumstances doesn't allow the person to be together because for whatever reason.  I still love all my ex....but can we be together...I say maybe ....because I believe if we fall in love before we will always be able to rekindled our love ....
we just forget ....that's all....hurt maybe....but with love ....
patient and forgiveness... the power of love can make you blind ....make you seem like as if you are flying and is a natural high that is unexplainable....
only love can do wondrous thing
 but with such power it can destroy one person too
so never play with people feeling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget